Friday, September 4, 2009

And the fun continues

Period 7:

I freaking love this teacher. He's awesome.

Period 1:

Engrrrrishhhhhh izzzz funzzzzz.

Period 2:

I like this class a lot so far.

Advisory:

It's fun. NOT!

Period 6:

Gah. Just...gah.

Ellen, he's in my class for good.

And apparently thinks he can humilate/embarrass me. Ha! I'd love to see him try and fail.

It's a really quiet class, but I like it a lot. This is gonna be my salvation.

And why must he poke me in the forehead whenever he sits down?!

Period 4:

Sat on bleachers. Read. Blah.

Lunch:

This lunch is like, half empty. There's no one there, literally. Everyone's in first/third lunch!

Period 5:

I'm gonna FAIL this class. Seriously. I am. I did not understand ONE thing on that assessment.

Quote of the Blog:

You don't know me!
I know enough *evil grin*
Oh yeah? When's my birthday?
Umm...it's in July....right?

xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment