Yep, it's a'raining.
It's quite annoying. And, well, wet...
Anyway, so here's the day so far.
Pre-period 7:
Find Ellen, as usual.
Period 7:
Volumes. Fuuuuun.
Period 4:
Sub! And the teacher left work already assigned to us! FREE PERIOD!!
Period 5:
Assembly! Score!
Advisory:
Read Son of a Witch (sequel to Wicked).
Locker Switch:
Nothing, really.
Period 1:
Here I am! In the library! Hiding, haha.
Period 2:
IF she's here, working on the projects. If she's NOT...then...well...free period?
Lunch:
Do I want to know? Dan. Courtney. Ed. Aly. Me. Oh my God.
Period 3:
The student teacher takes over today! YAY! *does happy dance*
Weird, some random kid just said hi to me...ok...hi random guy next to me!
Aww, my English teacher from last year is in here! Her baby is due in 9 weeks =]
And sorry to the Girl's Varsity Basketball Team. Good game girls, but better luck next year.
Ahh, Tell Me Why is stuck in my head. Arghhh. Aaarrrggghhh!
Countdown to SA: 47 days.
Countdown to NYC: 67 days.
Countdown to Freshman-Sophomore Dance: 60 days.
Countdown to Recital '09: 87 days.
Eek! Eek!
Yep, I'm going to Freshman-Sophomore. (They finally convinced me. I will get you guys back!)
No, I don't have a date. I'm going with my besties! (Though I do have a slow dance reserved in my name, lol)
It's in two months from today! ZOMG I need a dress!
*sigh*
It'll be a nice night, I suppose. I mean, why wouldn't it be? I'll have my best friends next to me (the ones that'll kick the shiz outta anyone who tries to mess with me. Just a warning.) I'll have my crush with me (we think?). Wait, no. Not a crush. The guy I love. Yes, that's it.
Well, ta ta. I'm off to do nonsensical things til the bell rings!
Quote of the Blog:
Never gonna let me forget this, are you?
Nope!
xoxo Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment