Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuuuuuuuessssssdaaaaaaaayyy

Mmmmyeah so I'm in school?

Pre-period 4:

Ehh not much really, just the usual crew hanging out til the warning bell.

Period 4:

Hayley wasn't in, so we didn't have to present our skit (SCORE!)

Period 5:

@*_&$@_(%*&.

If he gives us ONE MORE "thought provoking" thing on stupid Huck Finn...

Period 6:

Finished documentary/read an article. This is my life in the History Class that Does Almost Nothing but Goof Off and Talk All Class (and Watch Movies).

Advisory:

Readddd. SHOULD'VE been doing that chem review sheet. But I'm blowing it off til lunch.

Locker Switch:

GROUP HUGGG!! Man those are fun. Loads of fun. Fun fun fun. (And before you say it, Ellen, it was not snuggling. I was simply resting my head on his shoulder. Not snuggling!!)

Period 1:

Woo. Checked TotallyTrucked's blog. (SA National Tour Cast). They're in Toronto, Canada until April something. And then they come...HERE! (32 days and counting) And now I'm blogging here? Heh heh heh. I'm such a rebel. Ah well. I never get in trouble in here. They don't care what I do as long as I don't leave the building. Which, I am next period, but that's for class.

Did I mention it's FREEZING outside, and I have to go out TWICE for child dev.?! No fun. Might need a group hug to warm up from that one ; - )

Period 2:

*crosses fingers and hopes she's not here* I don't feel like doing the projects, really, I don't. Not for long period.

Lunch:

The usual Fab 5 at A/E day lunch. So...I'm dead?

Period 3:

Rawr. This. Class. RAWR. *kills class*

Quote of ze Blog:

Now that you're ready to kill me, you should be ready.

xoxo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment